Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Private!

I' am going private! Some person i dont even know commented on my mesa high subject and i looked at his thing and it really creeped me out! i suggest you all go private because i went to his blog and it had things of murderers. So many people could be still looking at you just not commenting. So..... if your one of those people that i DO know.. haha comment on this post and put your blog address on it so that way you guys can get on mine! You have almost one week, because sunday is when im going private! Thank You!!

14 comments:

TIFFANY said...

Oh my gosh was it some david santos guy? he commented on miya sheridan and tannis's blog, and i was uhh FREAK!! haha tiffyispiffy.blogspot.com

Emma said...

Yes Yes. I am SO sorry guys. it was my fault..kinda. haha he was looking at my blog, and then went to the blog that my sisters and mom and went through all of my "friends" and left stupid comments on their blogs. im sorry!! :( BUT I totally wanna be able to see ur blog!! :) if u need my email its emmaleeb1994@gmail.com

Clayton said...

ashleyclayton1@gmail.com

TIFFANY said...

oh haha my email not my blogger thing wow im smart! cowgomoo14@gmail.com

Emily said...

meaganshep24@msn.com

Emily said...

oops sorry that was supposed to be from Meagan

Tannis said...

tanny_may@hotmail.com

CoUrTtLeS said...

562.c.l.o.s@gmail.com

Kristina Wilson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristina Wilson said...

i ment heres mine not hes mine..ahh thats creepy and totally came out wrong haha

Lydia Smith said...

I love your blog.... you've changed it again. I need some lessons!
I think the private idea is a good one.
gmalydia@gmail.com

Emily said...

emilythompson24@hotmail.com

Shelley Goodman said...

Am I cool enough for an invite? shelleylgoodman@gmail.com

Brittany Arnett said...

Hey Taylor! This is Sis. Arnett. I just found your blog and it's so cute. I hope you don't mind me checking in on you! Will you add me when you go private? arnettjb@cox.net. Thanks! Send me your email so I can add you to my blog.