Monday, July 21, 2008

Tagged!

i have been tagged by ashley!

How To Play This Game of Tag:Post these rules on your blog.List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

JOYS:.. only 3?!
1.Family and Friends
2.VOLLEYBALL
3. Playin with my girlies....and guys..ha

FEARS:
1. Someone breaking into our house.. haha i dont know why but i cant go to sleep without checking every door and window at night.
2. Daddy long legs at my cabin
3. Jumping off tall water falls, ever since my big thing at Havasupi

GOALS:
1. Get my drivers license...WELL my pemit...LOL
2. Before i get married have 10,000+ dollars saved
3. Get married in the Temple

OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS:
1.Big Star Jeans...i LOVE them!
2. money money money money money...MONEY!
3. i use to collect attic treasures when i was little and i was going to save them and then maybe sell them but i just gave them to my cousins regan and trae.

RANDOM:
1. I dont like to buy clothes that are for sell. they are trying to get rid of them because they wont sell... other words... there ugly!
2. I absolutley HATE cereal
3. The bone under my eye is still broken and it hurts BAD if someone touches it too hard

Magazines I read regularly:
1.People
2. Hair style ones
3. Vogue

Teachers who made a difference:
1. Mrs. Garland -5th grade
2. Mr. Wrightson -8th grade, math
3. Mrs. Fender -9th, algebra

Books that made me think:
1. it doesnt matter what i read even if its two sentences long i still have to think. thats why i dont like to read.

Sights that made me awe:
1. people getting married
2. little babies :)

Careers that fascinate me:
1. Hair
2. Dental Hygentist
3. Platic Surgeon

Colors that make me happy:
1. Orange
2. Yellow
3. Purple

Words that make me shudder when said aloud:
1. a girls name... i dont want to say it.. she doesnt have a blog but if she ever saw it that would be mean
2. CATS.period!
3. Fish

Websites I check every day:
1. Facebook
2. Blogger
3. im kinda a blog stalker...ha

Restaurants that make my mouth water:
1. Famous Daves
2. Mokis
3. Costa Vida

Sounds that make me groan:
1. My moms phone. she turns it up so loud its annoying
2. My alarm clock
3. i dont know

Experiences I don't plan to repeat:
1. Filling this thing out
2. Tearing ligaments in my ankle
3. Breaking my bone under my eye

Songs that pump me up:
1. alot. i cant really think.... im a little tired.haha

2 comments:

Emily said...

Haha I love the one about not buying clothes on sale, ha ha too funny! And the one about reading, that one cracked me up!

Shelley Goodman said...

Oh my goodness, I am so happy that you found my blog! Taylor, you are as pretty as ever and let me just say what a fun summer you are having. Live it up these next couple of weeks and I will be checking up on you to see how the new school year is treating you!