Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ankle..

This is me with my brace on that i got today! oh that i have to wear for a month...


WHAT MY FOOT STILL LOOKS LIKE AFTER 5 DAYS!!!!

a picture of my ankle.. dont worry my ankle isnt really that BIG its swollen badly.. and bruised horribly



comperison... LOOK HOW HUGGGGE


if you think that this is nasty... u dont want to see it in real life!!! OH AND THIS IS TODAY! ALL OF THE PICTURES ABOVE!!


OK so on Thursday night.. ummm February 21st i got in a little Volleyball accident... umm this is what my foot looks like. yesterday i went to the doctor and i had to get xrays... i wont find out if its broken for a few more days... I HOPE ITS NOT!!!!!! i cant play volleyball for a lonnnnnng time... but now i have to wear this boot forever too.... ughhhughhhughhh.. NOT FUNN!






2 comments:

Clayton said...

OH MY GOSH!!! that looks way painful i didn't realize it was that bad!

TIFFANY said...

OUCH! Dang girl that looks like you hurt your foot really bad! I hope its get better soon!